Shri Balaji Ki Dhani offers an unmatched experience of rejoicing in life Under the blessed presence of Anjani Putra Hanuman.Shri Balaji ki Dhani affords a getaway from the humdrum of diurnal life aimed at spiritual rejuvenation against a healthy, natural back drop.
- Holistic Therapeutic Center
- Mud bath therapy
- Massage center
- Vaastu compliant
- Sauna, steam and SPA
- Hot and Cold shower
- Yoga and Aerobics
| Dhola Maaru the Fully equipped Club House:
- Large covered swimming pool
- Gymnasium overlooking undulating greens
- Table Tennis, Badminton, Pool Table, board games and more.
- Children entertainment center with video and other games.
- Multi-cuisine restaurant with banquet hall facilities.
- Selection of apartments (studio, 1/2/3 BHK) with an unique blend of religious ambience and 4 Star services.
- Ample Parking Area
- Attached balcony with bedrooms, sit-outs and private lawns.
- Vastu compliance in all flats.
- “Manusmriti” the Meditation Center cum Yagha sthal.
- Earthquake resistant building structure.
- Modern Sewage Treatment plant.
- Rain water harvesting.
- Water Treatment plant.
- Continuous power backup.
- CCTV enabled security system.
- Dormitory for Drivers.
- “Kanak Ghati” Children play area.
- Fortified Compound wall.
- Extensive landscape-lush green lawns.
- “Kanchan Kesari” The Herbal park
Meditation Centre :
A beautifully designed structure with Yagyashala, Bhajanshala, Lagan Mandap and Kundalini Sadhana Kendra for religious and auspicious ceremonies.
165 Km. from the Pink City of Jaipur and just a few minutes from Salasar Temple, yet away from the hustle and bustle, Shri Balaji ki Dhani is perfectly located for day trips to various locations such as Khatu Shyamji temple, Jeen Mata Mandir, and Rani Sati Temple in Jhunjhunu. Apart from the religious destinations the peaceful serenity of the Tal Chhapar Sanctuary famous for its Black Bucks and Neelgais, Nawalgarh (famous for its Shekawati Hawelis) and the Resort town of Mandawa are also interesting day outings for people in quest of a fusion holiday.